LIL' TRIP

took a yung trip to Shah Alam in search of a rust bucket and found something I least expected...I've always been a BMW fan but i never thought at this point in time i'll find anything close to it being a student and all, but today...i was out of words!

I came across a BMW E28 520i...wait for it...with a RB20DET turbo charged skyline engine which packed a punch. Of-course there are a few minor issues like leaking sunroof but otherwise it is a sweet machine...took it for a lil test drive but the accelerator pedal had a problem, it stuck to the floor during lift of so this was 1 of the minor issues but all in all the engine was in good condition, the owner moved me from the seat and showed me its true potential and I must say the car is a beast and a bargain at that.

For now I'm still going to asses whether to take it and start drifting or wait until i get to Bots, but then again opportunities don't come by this easy when 1 is back home!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELL...

Tr3admarkZ

what to expect