what to expect

I have a lot planned out for my life in drifting and i hope I'm able to accomplish all my goals.
Here are a few things you will be seeing:

a)search for a car: I'm currently searching for a car with a reasonable price tag and a rear wheel drive as it's essential for drifting. I have or should I say had my sights set on a KE70 Toyota corolla but due to its time line I feel I won't be able to get it because it's very rare and it's hard to find 1 in Malaysia but i'll keep on looking.

b)videos: I plan on making videos and posting them up on YouTube and here on the blog but they will come l8r.

c)drifting: well for me to start drifting I need basic training so i don't think i'll have much of a problem because I have already made a few friends(drifters) on www.federationd.com and I guess asking them for drift tips won't be a problem.

So...basically thats pretty much it...i hope this will be interesting for "grease monkeys" and "petrol heads" out there!

Comments

  1. yea ma guy i can help u out, including the drifting school and the certified Drifters licence!!!!!!Cup d wizzy!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tr3admarkZ

WELL...